Cosmetic surgery programs are intended to address the desire to enhancing a patient’s appearance. Improving aesthetic appeal, symmetry, and proportion are the key goals of the Cuban cosmetic programs.
The issue of aesthetic appeal, symmetry, and proportion improvement are some of the important motivational goals for Cuban specialists, which guide them through developing solutions to meet these challenges.
Today, cosmetic surgery programs, with the incorporation of procedures, techniques, and principles, guarantees improving the quality of life for individuals, and providing solutions, not only to disorders associated with skin aging, but also to congenital or acquired deformities.
For those looking for a better quality of life, Cuba offer the latest cosmetic techniques and programs developed and implemented by experienced teams of specialists at competitive prices.
The specialized cosmetic Surgery programs include the following:
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Accommodation in a private room, nursing care and medical assistance, evaluation and preparation of medical history, as well as three course meals)
- Pr-operative check-up
- Right to the operating room
- Three daily meal plans
- Medical costs
The specialized cosmetic surgery programs will exclude the following:
- Drugs such as painkillers
- Blood and/or blood products if needed