Male infertility refers to a male’s inability to cause pregnancy in a fertile female. In humans it accounts for 40-50% of infertility. Male infertility is commonly due to deficiencies in the semen, and semen quality is used as a surrogate measure of male fecundity.
The Evaluation of male infertility treatment program includes the following:
- 10 nights in hospital (as companion). (Accommodation and meals).
- Cultures and antibiograms tests
- Testosterone Tests
- Spermatic vein Doppler examination
- Semen analysis.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- The above program does not include medications for certain conditions such as depression, blood coagulation, etc.
- Medicaments, fluids, blood and derivatives to be used, as well as additional procedure(s) performed not included in the exact treatment would be invoiced separately on upon the conclusion of said treatment / procedure(s)