Male infertility refers to a male’s inability to cause pregnancy in a fertile female. In humans it accounts for 40-50% of infertility. Male infertility is commonly due to deficiencies in the semen, and semen quality is used as a surrogate measure of male fecundity.
The Evaluation of male infertility treatment program includes the following:
- 10 nights in hospital (as companion). (Accommodation and meals).
- Cultures and antibiograms tests
- Testosterone Tests
- Spermatic vein Doppler examination
- Semen analysis.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- The above program does not include medications for certain conditions such as depression, blood coagulation, etc.
- Medicaments, fluids, blood and derivatives to be used, as well as additional procedure(s) performed not included in the exact treatment would be invoiced separately on upon the conclusion of said treatment / procedure(s)
Private room with the following features:
- Electronic patient bed
- Equipment for disabled patient
- Oxygen hookup
- Three à la carte meals taking into account the patient’s preferences and / or special diets prescribed by physician
- Fully equipped private bathroom
- Infirmary and nursing care
- Colour TV with national and international channels
- Local and international phone services (extra cost will apply)
- Safe box
- Internet service on every floor
- Laundry services
ADDITIONAL SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:
- Assistance in visa issuance and extension (If needs be)
- Each patient/ companion will be assigned a multi-lingual field member with the mandate of attending to all of our patients’ translation and personal needs;
- 20 hours internet service;
- Local airport pickup and drop off; and
- Hospital pickup and drop off (if needed)